2018/2019 Season Proficiency
As we all know it is coming around to that time of year again where we have to complete our seasonal proficiency. The information below gives you all you need to know!
For information about renewing memberships click here.
Patrolling Award Proficiency Dates
Time: 7am start
Location: Nobby's Beach Surf Life Saving Club
- Sunday 19th August 2018
- Saturday 27th October 2018
- Sunday 9th December 2018
The proficiency morning includes the run-swim-run, skills maintenance, resuscitation refresher and an IRB component for qualified members. Please ensure you have completed your online proficiency paper prior and bring the certificate of completion with you.
To ensure your proficiency is processed, please ensure you have followed each of the following steps below:
- Complete your timed pool swim
- Complete your online proficiency theory paper
- Renew your membership and payed your membership fee
- Hold a current Blue Card that is registered with Surf Life Saving Queensland
- Completed the Child Youth Risk Management Strategy (CYRMS) online
(Each step is outlined further down this page)