Surf Lifesaving Courses
how to complete your bronze medallion
Prerequisites for Bronze Medallion;
- Must be over 15 years of age
- Be capable of swimming 400m in a 25m lap pool within 9 minutes
- Be motivated and ready to put in effort!
Get your PUA21012 Certificate II in Public Safety (Aquatic Rescue)
what it means to be a bronze medallion holder
Going through the Bronze Medallion course at Nobby’s SLSC with our acreditated trainers Pauline and Peter will provide you with a comfortable education space where you and your fellow peers will learn how to patrol the beach and become life savers.
How to complete your Surf rescue certificate (Src)
Prerequisites for SRC;
- Must be over 13 years of age
- Be capable of swimming 200m in a 50m lap pool within 5 minutes
- Great Attitude and willing to learn!
Why do your src?
Doing your Surf Rescue Certificate is a great opportunity to start getting involved with patrolling at an early age. This allows young kids to undertake responsibilities within the patrol and get an understanding of what surf lifesaving is all about.