To renew your membership online go to https://members.sls.com.au and either login or create a new Members Area account (if you don’t already have one). Full instructions on how to renew and pay online can be found here or on the membership area of the site.
If you need help please contact the office.
When you are renewing your membership please ensure that you check all your personal details including:
- Mobile number (used to send patrol reminders)
- Email address (used to send club information)
- Driver/ Marine Licence Expiry Date (If these have expired we may be unable to make associated awards proficient)
- Blue Card Expiry Date 18+ only (If it has expired please see information below. NO Blue Card = No Proficiency)
- Do you have a USI? All members will need one apply for one today at www.usi.gov.au It only takes 5 minutes and you can then add this information to you member profile. No USI = no new awards being signed off as competent.
You must renew your membership AND pay for your renewal
Membership fees can be paid via any of the methods below (1 or 2 preferred). Please ensure meaningful payment details are provided.
- Login to the Members Area, go to "Memberships", "Renewals, Payments & Transfers" and choose make payment.
- Pay via the SLSA Payment Portal
- Direct Deposit
Account #: 596235125
Account Name: NOBBYS BEACH SURF LIFESAVING CLUB INC
- Contact us to pay by card in the administration office - 07 5526 1117