Joining as a new member?
- Go to join.sls.com.au
- Follow the Prompts (use the instructions if you get stuck)
- Select Surf Life Saving Club
↪ Select Surf Life Saving QLD
↪Search "Nobbys Beach"
Payment of membership fees can be processed within the online Members Area. Follow the steps in the payments section of the renewal guide.
Please print a receipt if paying by this method
PROOF OF AGE REQUIRED
(please bring to sign up day, proficiency or first day of nippers)
Transferring From Another Club
- Log On to the Members Area
- Go to Memberships,
- Renewals, Payments, Transfers
- Click "Join/Transfer to a New Organisation"
- To transfer to Nobby's Beach SLSC, choose "I want to join a surf club, or transfer to a different surf club".
- State: QLD
- Branch: South Coast Branch
- Club: Nobbys Beach
You will then be given 3 options and you must choose one of these options:
- Full transfer. You completely leave your current club.
- Competition rights transfer. Keep your membership at your current club(s) but move your competition rights to a new club. You will then have dual membership.
- Non-competition rights transfer. Join another club, while keeping your membership and your competition rights at your current club. You will then have dual membership.
Complete the form. This will then take you to MAKE A PAYMENT page, to pay the required club membership fees.
Payment of membership fees can be processed within the online portal. Follow the steps in the payments section of the renewal guide. (Please print a receipt if paying by this method)
Contact us to make other arrangements or for help.