All you need to know about Nobby’s Nippers this season can be found in the Handbook.
Click on the link below to view the contents.
Saving the Handbook:
- Select File
- Choose "Export as PDF"
Printing the Handbook:
- Select File / Print
- Choose “2 sided” or “Long Edge Binding” (to print double sided)
- Choose "Fit to printable area” or "Scale 140%” (So it fills A4 page)
Sign On and Sign Off
Please arrive at 8am for the 8.15am announcement and an 8.30am sharp start on the beach Sign in your Nipper/s in the age folders on the sign on table and review the notices Place water bottles in the allocated age boxes Nippers must be ready with sunscreen, swimmers on and caps tied immediately after sign on Children will be taken for a short training run around 8.20am After the run each age group will meet their Age Manager at their specific age flag At the end of the session Parents/Guardians MUST sign their Nipper out At least one Parent/Guardian or a nominated person must be present at the beach for the duration of the session
WHAT TO BRING ON A NIPPER MORNING
- Completed forms or a copy of the online payment receipt if signing up online
- New Nipper – Birth certificate or passport / New Parent – Photo ID
- Age coloured cap (compulsory with straps tied and must be on once Nipper is signed on)
- Pink rashie (compulsory and must be on once Nipper is signed on)
- A warm rashie or wetsuit (under the pink rashie) can be beneficial at the beginning of the season
- Swimmers(Nobby’s uniform preferred, compulsory for carnivals)
- Towel and hat (optional for after Nippers)
- Water bottle with name on it (fill with ice as it can get hot in the sun)
- Sunscreen and Zinc (applied before the start of Nippers)
WET WEATHER CANCELLATION CONTACT INFORMATION
To find out if any carnivals or Nipper Days have been cancelled due to wet weather or bad surf conditions the following options are available
- A text message will be sent to your mobile number as listed on Surfguard
- Join the Nobbys Beach Nippers Members Page Facebook Group for updates.