2017/2018 Nipper Season information
Click to Renew your membership on the portal or contact the Office on (07) 5526 1117 for more information.
Alternatively if you don't have a portal account, the paper version of the Membership form (available below) can be printed, filled in and brought into the office or to a sign on day.
Required Forms and Documents
- Membership Form: To be completed by all nippers and parents.
- Medical Form: To be completed by all nippers
- Photography Consent Form: One per family
- Parent Involvement Form: One per family
New Members are also required to bring the following to a sign up day or the first day of nippers:
- Proof of age for each child (such as Birth Certificate or Passport)
- A copy of the online payment method/payment receipt
- Pool Swim Assessment Form: Completed at sign on days but can be conducted prior by registered Level 1 swim coach prior.
- Blue Card Form: Compulsory for committee positions, water safety personnel and age managers.
New members who already have a blue card with another organisation are required to have it registered with SLSQ.
What do I get with my membership?
The following are included in your membership costs:
- Sunday Nipper Days
- Carnival Entry Fees (U8-U14)
- Surf Training Sessions (U9-U14)
- Beach Training Sessions (U8-U14)
- Group Age Awards
- Compulsory Insurance
- Access to Club Facilities
- Use of club boards on Sundays and Training
When you renew or join online, please bring your e-mail receipt of payment and renewal to the registration day so we can confirm and record.