How Parents Can Help
On Nippers days
- Volunteer for beach set up and pack up of activity stations.
- Assist the Age Manager with Nipper sign on/off.
- Assist the Age Manager with head counts during water activities.
- Volunteer on the BBQ: Set up; cooking; serving; pack up.
- Volunteer to sell raffle tickets.
Other ways to help
- Volunteer to work on scheduled fundraising BBQ stalls.
- Nominate to be a committee member or Age Manager at the Annual Meeting of the Junior Activities Committee.
- Volunteer to help with the end of season / pre-season club clean up.
- Complete the Surf Rescue Certificate (SRC) or Bronze Medallion to assist as Water Safety and Patrolling Member.
- Complete the Carnival Officials course to assist at carnivals.