- Log in to the Members Area
- Click the "Memberships" dropdown
- Click "Courses"
- Click the red "Login to eLearning" button.
You will be redirected to a new page
- Go to "Training Library" in the top menu
- Select "SLS Life Saving Queensland" (View Courses)
- Select "SLSQ - 2018/2019 Season Skills Maintenance Bulletin" (enroll)
- Complete the Skill Maintenance Bulletin Theory Questionnaire for the 2018/2019 Season.
A copy of the Skills Maintenance Bulletin can be downloaded at the start of the eLearning course. Alternatively, the Bulletin can be downloaded here.
There are only 9 questions in the paper which are very easy if you read the Skills Maintenance Bulletin. The questions outline the main changes for the coming season. If you have a paper that has more than 11 questions or it is broken up into different section STOP… you are doing the wrong one.
Please ensure that you print a copy of the completion certificate and bring it with you to your chosen proficiency date or if you don’t have access to a printer please email it to the office by 12pm on the Thursday before each proficiency date.